The ET-733 is the newest long-range wireless meat thermometer by Maverick. This third-generation version introduces many new features to make your cooking and grilling easier and more precise
The wireless receiver clips onto your belt and fits in your pocket to let you monitor your BBQ wirelessly from indoors or across the lawn. While your meat is grilling, the receiver communicates with the probe to update you in real time. It constantly displays the meat's current temperature, and can sound an alarm at any temperature you desire for a perfect cook every time.
The ET-733 features a larger screen and displays both the target-high and target-low temperatures. Two probes* are included to monitor two individual things at the same time: 1 food and 1 BBQ; 2 individual foods; or 2 separate BBQs. The new larger screen displays both temperatures all the time. Setting target temperatures is even easier, with NEW preset temperatures for 6 meats and 9 game meats (Beef, Veal, Lamb, Pork, Chicken & Turkey Deer, Elk, Moose, Buffalo, Rabbit Boar, Duck, Bird & Fish).
• Set includes receiver, transmitter, 2 hybrid probes, 2 grill clips
• Monitors 2 things at once! 1 food & 1 BBQ; or 2 foods; or 2 BBQS
• 3-foot probe wires are rated for 716°F
• Settings are stored even when receiver is off
• Customize preset temperatures to personal taste
• Adjust temperature settings by pressing HI or LO
• Alarm alerts you when preset temperature is reached
• Loss of signal alert sounds if you go out of range for more than 60 seconds
• Generous 300-foot wireless range
• Select between °F and °C
• 4 AAA batteries included
*Note: 2nd-generation ET-732 model includes 1 meat probe and 1 smoker probe. Newer ET-733 includes 2 meat probes, as most people use this for Grilling and not for smoking.